Dreamscape Networks Limited (the Company) is to acquire the Dreamscape Networks Group of companies (the Group) upon completion of an Offer and Share Sale Agreement.
The Company will seek to raise monies via the issue of Shares which will facilitate the listing of the Company on the ASX and fund the cash component of the acquisition of the Dreamscape Networks Group of companies as well as fund growth initiatives to expand the Group’s business.
The Group is a provider of online services designed to help small to medium sized businesses (SMB’s) establish, manage and grow their business. The company services 509,000 active subscribers (1.5m total members) globally with a comprehensive yet growing suite consisting of products and services within 3 core pillars: domains; hosting; and solutions.
- Fund the cash component of the Acquisition of the Group;
- Identify and acquire complementary businesses and products;
- Expand the Group’s business into targeted English speaking Asian countries;
- Accelerate product development;
- Enhance global operations and infrastructure.